Quality and Ecology
Quality and ecology is a key factor in the success of our company
What we are doing
Quality, ecology and environmental policy
Decoleta and its relationship to the environment
We care about the environment. Therefore, even though we are a machinery company, we also look at our business from an ecology standpoint. It is most evident when choosing new technologies and also in how we think about some parts of the production process. Among other things, DECOLETA has an environmental system in place according to ISO 14001:2004.
If, for example, we choose new technologies, we are interested in their energy consumption. With some of the technologies we use, we are as environmentally friendly as possible. For example, when cleaning and degreasing finished parts, we use ROLL and DÜRR technology, which emits zero emissions into the air.
quality management system
We pride ourselves on the fact that we don’t just flaunt quality, we really live it. For DECOLETA, quality is not just a buzzword. It is a daily life that includes not only a well-built quality management system, but also modern, well-equipped and maintained machinery. This also includes extensive equipment with quality measuring technology, the use of reliable materials, and above all, professionally competent and passionate employees.
SPC and traceability down to the material are standard practices for us, we handle the requirements of the automotive industry with no issues.
At Decoleta, we think ecologically, which means that:
- we do all our activities in an ecological way and apply an environmental management system according to ISO 14001
- we continuously improve our environmental management
- we develop technological processes with energy consumption and resource efficiency in mind
- we recycle the substances we use in production
- we train employees
Decoleta, a.s. commits to protect and create the environment in its premises and to ensure the health and safety of its employees in the work process. Decoleta a.s. accepts responsibility for the impact of its activities on the environment.
The management of the company together with its employees declare their efforts to fulfill the following goals:
- Comply with all legal regulations to protect the environment, preserve natural resources and ensure a cleaner and safer work environment for all employees
- Maintain, develop and continuously improve the environmental management system
- To respect the economy and economic viability of the implemented environmental programs within the framework of maintaining sustainable development
- Reduce the volume of waste and the consumption of resources (material, fuel and energy), promote the recovery of these resources and the recycling of waste where possible
- Minimize the use of dangerous substances and preparations and, where possible, replace them with substances that do not have dangerous properties
- Decide on investment plans and their implementation with respect to the environment
- Use a comprehensive system of education of its employees to permanently increase their awareness and acquire the necessary knowledge in environmental issues
- Develop cooperation with local authorities, communities where the company operates and other interested parties
- Apply ecological criteria when choosing suppliers of products and services and when concluding business relationships
- Consistently evaluate the effects of all company activities on the environment